Top 5 Drugstore Lipsticks





Australis Colour Inject in Mo Town
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 107
Natio Smoothie Lip Colour in Holly
Nude by Nature Mineral Lipstick in Chique
Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude by Kate Moss in 48 


I was going to do a quick "hello" post but I think I would've put myself to sleep with boredom so let this be my hello to you. I thought it would be a good idea to dig through my makeup to find you my top 5 lippies, which was actually proven to be quite a task. I had no idea where half of them came from and I fell in love with way to many old friends.
I have included a lip crayon, mainly because I had no idea if it fits in with lipsticks or lip glosses but its definitely a fave so, why not?


The first is a purple-pinky colour from Australis. I love this because it's such a unique colour and so versatile, but also really affordable.


Next are the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks - which are by far my favourite of all time. The first one is a staple red, which I wear all the time going out. The second is a dark nude colour. Personally, I thought the colour was going to be too dark for me but I ended up loving it and it's now my go-to fall/winter colour. I love the longevity of both of these lipsticks and I'm also obsessed with matte lipsticks! For quality without the price, these lippys definitely need to go on your list!


Next is the lip crayon by Natio. The colour isn't as dramatic as a lipstick, however it feels light and moisturising on the lips. It doesn't last as long as a lipstick either, but it's so easy and quick to apply, which is always a plus.


The last one is my absolute go-to for a simple everyday look. The Nude by Nature lipstick is such a natural tone with a slight shimmer in it making it perfect for everyday but also for a night out wearing a nude. The company also doesn't test on animals, giving an added bonus.


~Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram