Review | Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette



Maybelline the Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

So, my amazing boyfriend decided he'd surprise me with a cute little gift today and it was no other than this adorable little eyeshadow palette! Me being me, I decided to run to the bathroom later that night to try every single colour at least once.

As you probably guessed from every post I've ever done, I love nude tones, so this is a MASSIVE winner for me. The colours range from a beautiful shimmery white to a matte black, making it so versatile and wearable for everything. The actual palette is quite small, making it super easy for travel or to just chuck in your bag.


Most of the colours have quite a bit of shimmer in them, which I'm loving right now, so all the gold and bronze tones come out so beautifully. It also includes staple browns and creams in a non-shimmery version.


However, I do find them a little harder to blend compared to other products, which is a little annoying while trying to do a smoky eye. But I think the prettiness of the colours can make up for part of that.

Overall, I feel like this is one of those staple palettes that needs to be a go-to, especially when on the go or a natural everyday look.

~Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram