Casual Spring Hair and Makeup


 As you guys know, I've started my YouTube channel! (yay!) So I thought I would share my first video with you guys.
I've been really loving updos lately just cause they're simple and quick to do when you're in a rush. So in this video I'm showing you a bun-twist updo (I dunno what it's called) which looks fancy but is super simple to do. And for makeup lately I've liked to keep it minimal (cause, you know, less is more) and to embrace my naturalness, which is something we should all do. Go do that!
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this video and I'll talk to you all soon!

~Holly xo



Products in this video:
REVLON PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Concealer
MAYBELLINE Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
MAYBELLINE Dream Sun Bronzer
RIMMEL Kate Sculpting Palette
RIMMEL Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara
RIMMEL Brow This Way Eyebrow Powder Kit
URBAN DECAY Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
NUDE BY NATURE Mineral Lipstick
MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL Luxurious Oil Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram