Spring Lookbook | Collared Shirts and Floral Skirts









 I've been getting into a vintage vibe. I don't really know why... So, I've spent the past few days going through my wardrobe to find something cute and classy (cause, you know, who wants to spend heaps on things?). Anyway, I've uncovered the most beautiful floral skirt that I'm just obsessed with right now, so I thought I'd show it to you guys.

I've also been in love with collared shirts and I've always worn them since about Grade Six or something (it's been soooo loooong!). I used to think it made me look mature, but now I just think collars and frills are really cute, especially in spring when you can get away with it. The necklace I actually picked up recently from my local Just Jeans and I've never actually worn it! But I think it's so stunning and bold and just too beautiful not to show you.

When I see 'spring' I see flowers. Which I guess I've kinda done here. I've been liking taking a few twists on things for some reason and I think flowers and all things floral is super cute during spring but I've decided to take the colour away, which makes it quite quirky, I think. I've also mentioned these cute little booties before in my previous lookbook but I love them so, so, so much! They're just so warm and comfy and look like little pixie boots. And, let's be honest, who doesn't love a solid pair of boots.

Overall, I think this is a pretty classy outfit for going out to lunch or going to work or something like that, but also something cute and fun to wear when you just wanna dress up and make yourself feel pretty and classy. Let me know what you guys think and I'll talk to you guys next week :)


~Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram