Books | A Little Book of Aloha




I've always loved books, and usually I rattle through all the young adult books in the store only to find I end up taking them all home. But when this little one was given to me, I honestly didn't expect to love it as much as I did.

I don't find it much of a "reading book" (if you get what I mean), I find it more of a sitting in bed or at the coffee table and flip-through type book which I think makes it more relaxing.




The book if filled with all these gorgeous pieces of artwork to accompany a lesson talked about on the previous page. It's not an in-your-face type book either, which can make it easier for people who aren't really into reading to get into the book.This little one is so relaxing and beautiful and somehow manages to bring piece of mind when you're all frazzled.

I think this is a perfect gift, whether it's for a friend, or family member, or even one of those "self love" presents (you know what I'm talking about :P) and it's definitely worth it.

If you guys have read it, let me know what you think :) and I'll talk to you guys soon.

~Holly xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram