Maybelline Vivid Matte


Hey guys! If you watch my YouTube channel, you'll know I had a bit of a shopping spree (with my fabulous Mum of course! :P) and picked up a few cute little things I wanted to show you guys.

I really wanted to show you guys this one because it's the one I use the most and who doesn't love a liquid lipstick? It's not as matte as the ones from Too Faced or NYX, but it's one of my newly adopted favourites and doesn't cake your lips.


Maybelline is actually one of my go-to brands, just cause their stuff is always on the shelf and the colours match my skin quite well and the prices are super affordable, but I know it's not to everyone's liking. Especially once they test out the amazingness of more high end brands.

If you love lipsticks and glosses aren't really your thing (like me), then this is probably going to be stashed in your bag before you go anywhere. It has a similar, yet lighter feel than most lipsticks but still has a similar effect to other liquid lipsticks. I feel like it also can be kinda shiny in the light, so it can look like I'm wearing a gloss without the icky feel I usually get when wearing one.


The colour I have here is Nude Thrill, which is number 50. I find this such a versatile colour which you can rock either during the day or at night. It's a dark pink-y nude which I'm quite liking for Spring at the moment. All those bright pink lippies are slightly doing my head in.

Out of all the lipsticks I've got, this is my favourite. It goes with everything in my wardrobe and so many of my eyeshadows and their combinations, which makes it super easy if I'm in a rush.



Hope you guys are feeling fab and if you have exams, good luck! Also, if you guys haven't checked out my latest haul video and would like, I've left it down here for you and I hope to chat to you all soon!

~Holly xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram