AKIRI Wrap Around Ring


Hey everyone!

This was another of one of my Christmas gifts, but I wanted to share it with you as I think it's so beautiful and I've been wearing pretty much everyday.


AKIRI is New Zealand's biggest jewellery manufacturer that makes the most stunning jewellery from the Paua Shell.

The ring is made from palladium and is adjustable by extending or squishing the ends together. The shell emits vibrant blues, purples and greens, making it look unique and beautiful.



Let me know what you guys think of it and any others of it's magical kind. If you wanna check out some other stuff from these guys, just click the here.

LIFE UPDATE: I am moving out! OMG!
The house right now is filled with so many boxes and I have no idea how they're all going to fit. I'm moving into the big city as I was accepted into the SAE Institute where I will be studying Graphic Design (yay!). I will keep you guys posted on that and will chat to you all soon :)

Love, Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram