Flower Bun



It's so fluffing hot.
And because of that, I've been playing around a bit with my hair on different and fun updos. Buns aren't necessarily 'different' but I don't really wear them. Come to think of it, I don't really know why. But meh.
I thought I would show you guys how I've been wearing my hair recently and I hope you guys like it :)


Firstly, I put my hair into a simple ponytail up high. I then put a scunci in my hair. I used the big round one you flop your hair all over, but you may not need one or have a different one. Whatever works :P


I had excess hair under my bun so I twirled that around the base of my bun. Then I wrapped a flower hairband around it. It seemed a lot more complicated in my head aha!



Let me know what you think and I'll chat to you all soon!

Love, Holly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram