Nora NYC | Brooklyn and Cat Eye


 Hey everyone!

They have arrived, and I look like a ladybug. It's a wild ride.

New sunnies! Yay! Granted, they are a bit big, however I thought I'd show you guys them as for some of you they won't make you look like you have bug eyes.

I received these from a brand called Nora NYC. They do heaps of different styles and colours and I thought I'd give them a try. Sadly, they were too big for my Mum and I (samesies!) but apart from that, the quality is pretty good and they're both mirrored, which I am loving at the moment.



Both glasses have a cool gold finish with different colours for the lens. They're easy to clean (just give it a wipe) and I find they don't scratch easily, which was tested when I dropped them just as I got them out.



omg im a little bug

They feel quite comfy as well, however they both have little nosepad things which can take some getting used to, but I hear it doesn't take that long :P

Overall, I do think these are really cute and most of the styles on their site are perfect for beachin' it in the summer as well as being city chic.

If you wanna check out some of these glasses click here.

Let me know whatcha think and any tidbits around the bigness of them (haha)

Love, Holly xoxo

P.S Life isn't like Lego. Apparently spare parts don't come when you have a build flatpack dining table chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram