Swatch Sunday | Nude by Nature Eyeshadow Trio


Hey!
As you know, I love Nude by Nature's products. I got one of these palettes from my Aunty for Christmas (yay) and the other one I got myself a little earlier. As I've been wearing these two palettes almost everyday I thought I would show them to you for a little Swatch Sunday.


I mainly use the Ultimate Nude kit for the day and the Smokey Eye kit when I'm going out. Both palettes are very pigmented and last me the whole day, which is great since school's staring soon and there's nothing worse than going to school and all of your effort is gone before first period.



Excuse how messy they are :P there's only so much I can do. All the palettes come with a double ended travel brush. All the colours in each kit are able to go harmoniously with each other as well as being able to mix and match with each other, making it easy for beginners and the experienced. They also fit in the palm of my hand, which makes it easy for travel as I can chuck it in my bag and whip it out quickly and easily.



Top: Creme, Latte, Espresso
Bottom: Ice, Stone, Graphite

Let me know what you guys think and I'll talk to you all soon!

Love, Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram