Vintage, Flowers and Fun



Heyo,

Lately it feels kinda slow, if you get what I mean. I keep finding things to try and occupy myself for hours but once I'm done I feel like I have to do something else.

So when I feel like this, I go to art. It's one of the few things in my life I can do over and over and never get bored of it. Lately I've been practicing what skills I have to prepare myself for the torture to come with college :P

Even though I haven't changed my thoughts on the broad career option of 'graphic design' since I was 10, I still can't decide what I would like to do with it. It feels like I'm comfy doing whatever, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I did have the thought of showcasing some stuff here, and widening my blog to let you guys get to know me better, but let me know what you think about that. I guess I'm a bit nervous doing that at the moment.

The piece above is really just a bit of trying something new and creating a bit of diversity. I call it
"Flore Puella" and it's just a little practice run I guess. I thought it would be something a bit cute and people might like when they stumble randomly on this blog.

Let me know what you think of this piece and whether I should start posting these as well as my usual stuff :) might be fun to jazz it up a bit!

Love, Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram