Revlon Sculpt + Highlight Contour Kit



Hello you beautiful people!
Lately I've been brave enough to experiment with different brands and products rather than buying my usual favourites all the time. Not that that's a bad thing, but it's nice to jazz everything up a bit.

Since I've almost hit the pan on my beloved Rimmel Kate Moss Sculpting Kit, I went on the hunt for a nice, cheap kit with my favourite shades, which is when I stumbled upon this.



I love this palette so much as all the colours in it look so natural on me and can be built to take it from 'everyday' to 'partay'. The bronzer and contour colour are the shades where no matter what your skin tone or face shape, it'll work.

The concealer shade I was a bit unsure about (you know, it's the colour of my Sour Patch Kids I'm eating), but it applies with a natural highlight colour, especially for lighter skin tones. Again, it can be built, although I don't know why you'd want a yellow face.



The highlight shade so so beautiful! Once you start applying it, it comes out quite natural but again, you can achieve that oh-my-glow look.

The beauty of this little gem is how easy it is to apply on any skin tone and how natural it comes out, however I do think the shades are very powdery. I mean, if you don't mind tapping the shit out of your brush for a bit, I don't see an issue. But if you like your palettes clean and no over-powder or whatever it's called, you'll either need patience or prefer an alt.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I'll talk to you all soon!

Love, Holly xoxo

P.S. Apparently our fridge freezes on the lowest temperature. It's time to consider your life choices when you have to wait for cucumber to defrost before making a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram